31st March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?

Sir,
I am joining IIPM Delhi for doing MBA program, I just wanted to know that the State Bank of India provides Education Loan for IIPM student? Can I apply for Education Loan there in State Bank of India?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  4. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  5. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  6. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  7. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  12. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  13. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  16. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  18. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
7th April 2015, 02:49 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am joining IIPM Delhi for doing MBA program, I just wanted to know that the State Bank of India provides Education Loan for IIPM student? Can I apply for Education Loan there in State Bank of India?
Waiting for your reply.
Details about IIPM::

IIPM i.e. Indian Institute of Planning and Management is an Institute which unaccredited situated in New Delhi, which also has 18 branches all over India. It offers UG, PG and Doctoral program. It also provides executive education programme. Note IIPM is not recognized by UGC or AICTE i.e. All India council for Technical Education.

In IIPM under Planning and entrepreneurship, IIPM offers certificate for degree courses. It also offers subjects like finance, economics, accounting and marketing in first year and marketing and IT courses are compulsory in second year. It also gives hands on experience in major firms. But do note it is not recognized by UGC or AICTE.

Eligibility criteria for SBI Education loan::

Loan will be approved if a candidate applying for higher studies through any Entrance exam. Admission should be secured in a university which is recognized by UGC or AICTE or IMC or government.

Seeing the eligibility, if your said university or institute is not approved by UGC then you are neither eligible to apply for any loan in SBI nor in any nationalized banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?