21st March 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Student Loan with 13000 General rank and 400 SC rank in JEE Main?

Hello Everyone,
My family income is low. My rank is 13000 in JEE Main and my SC rank is 400. So can I get Student Loan? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected rank for a general candidate who has scored 103 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to secure rank under 20000 for General students?
  3. Does Bank offer Education Loan to a candidate with poor rank in JEE Main to study B.E.?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  6. How much rank is required in JEE mains to get admission in NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  8. What are the chances of admission in M.Tech/M.E after scoring 13000 rank in GATE
  9. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  10. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  11. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1501 state rank?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 37056 general rank in JEE mains
  13. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  15. Expected All India Rank for a General candidate who has scored 109 marks in JEE Main and 369 marks in 12th BSEB?
  16. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 135 marks in JEE Main and secured 95.7% in 12th?
  18. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
10th April 2016, 12:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Student Loan with 13000 General rank and 400 SC rank in JEE Main?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan with the educational portfolio which you hold. There is no problem if your family income is low as education loan is to help the needy students. You need to get admission in a well recognized institute and complete all the norms of education loan application as per bank's orders, the norms depends on the loan amount which you seek. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of education loan and have to make sure that you perform well in the course for which you are seeking education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?