4th March 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after a year of joining B.Tech course?

I have secured more than 90% marks in 12th CBSE board exam but I couldn't apply for the scholarship during as I was unaware of it. I have joined for my B.Tech course in the year. Can I apply for the same this year? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after a year of joining B.Tech course?
  3. Scholarship details in any foreign University for B.Tech and list of Universities for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  5. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. When will I get the GATE scholarship after joining college?
  8. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  10. Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  12. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year?
  13. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship with 43.3 percentage marks in B.Sc 2nd year? -- [New]
  15. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  16. What should I do to get the scholarship after 12 being in genral category?
  17. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  18. Which companies and sources provided scholarship for B.Tech Students in India?
13th March 2017, 09:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after a year of joining B.Tech course?

Yes, you can apply for the scholarship as you are in the first year of your B. tech, but you will get the money in the next year. If you want to apply for the scholarship, which you were unaware of then you are not eligible to get the scholarship for class 12 in this year, so you have to apply for the scholarship for B. Tech only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?