4th March 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What scholarship I will get after qualifying NET Lecturer exam?

What scholarship I will get after qualifying NET Lecturer exam? Can you please give me the details on this? I need to know the details on this. What is the process followed to get the scholarship? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

12th March 2017, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What scholarship I will get after qualifying NET Lecturer exam?

NET lectureship exam is not for scholarship. It is conducted for lecturer post in government and other top universities across India. Those who have NET lectureship score are eligible for government pay scale according to pay commission.

Hence, you will be treated as a government lecturer, if you have qualified this exam and got a job in any UGC recognized university. In case, you get admission in a Ph.D programme, you will be eligible for fellowship based on your NET qualification.
13th March 2017, 09:35 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What scholarship I will get after qualifying NET Lecturer exam?

The candidate must have earned minimum 55% marks in the exam to get fellowship from the University Grant Commission if the candidate have appeared for NET JRF then as the candidate who have qualified the NET lecturer exam will get salary from the government or private colleges. the upper age of the candidate to receive scholarship is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?