1st March 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if I have more than 80 percentage marks in B.Tech 1st year?

I have 84 percentage in B.Tech I sem and 82 percentage in B.tech II sem. without back. Now I am in 2nd yr. Am I eligible for scholarship? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the criteria followed to apply? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year?
  2. Am I eligible to get the Tata Foundation Scholarship after securing 73.16 percentage marks in 1st year MBBS?
  3. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured good percentage in 1st year of F.Y.B.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?
  5. Scholarship details in any foreign University for B.Tech and list of Universities for the same?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship with 43.3 percentage marks in B.Sc 2nd year? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship based on my first year marks in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I apply for 1st Renewal if forgot the Id Number of MHRD Scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  13. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  14. Scholarship for B.Tech student in 1st year?
  15. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to get the JNTU scholarship if I have scored 59.7% marks in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?
13th March 2017, 12:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if I have more than 80 percentage marks in B.Tech 1st year?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for scholarship at the 2nd year of your course. Only the candidates who are in their 1st year of engineering/medical course are eligible to apply for scholarships. Candidates should have scored minimum 70% marks in their qualifying examination. As you are in 2nd year, so you can appear for GATE examination and apply for GATE scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?