8th January 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?

I have 84 percentage in B.Tech first semester and 82 percentage in B.tech II semester without any backlogs now I am in 2nd year. Am I eligible for scholarship? Can you please tell me which scholarship I can apply to complete my 3rd and 4th year successfully without any fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  2. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship based on my first year marks in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?
  5. Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible for getting scholarship in B.Tech if I have scored 87% marks in 12th?
  9. What minimum percentage is considered to be eligible for a candidate to apply for US study after passing 12th grade to get scholarship?
  10. Percentage required to get in B.Tech scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do if I have low marks and percentage in graduation? Am I eligible to take BPSC exam?
  12. How much score is required in GRE to get funding?
  13. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if I have more than 80 percentage marks in B.Tech 1st year?
  16. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship while doing B.Com final year?
  18. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured good percentage in 1st year of F.Y.B.Sc?
11th January 2017, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?

You can apply for various scholarship schemes which are available. Selection will be on the basis of merit and only those with excellent academic record get it.

The best option will be GATE for an B.Tech candidate. It will help you to study higher in stipend. If possible, you can also go for JRF option.
11th January 2017, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?

You can apply for various scholarship schemes which are available. Selection will be on the basis of merit and only those with excellent academic record get it.
The best option will be GATE for an B.Tech candidate. It will help you to study higher in stipend. If possible, you can also go for JRF option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?