26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the JNTU scholarship if I have scored 59.7% marks in 12th?

I am a student of btech 1st year in jntuh. i get 71% in 10th class and 59.7% in 12th class. I am a general and to Hindu religion. Can i get scholarship?. please inform me. It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?
  4. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  5. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  6. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?
  8. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  10. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  11. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th?
  13. How to get abdul kalam scholarship if I have scored 92% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  14. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?
  15. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship? I have scored 76% marks
  16. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have scored 83.3% marks in 12th standard?
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have scored 75% marks in 10th in Hyderabad?
  18. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit?
29th September 2015, 07:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the JNTU scholarship if I have scored 59.7% marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JNTU scholarship.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying JNTU scholarship is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

The parental income of the candidate who belong to SC/ ST must not exceed Rs. 2 lacs per annum while that the candidate who belong to BC,EBC must not exceed Rs. 1 lac per annum.

To avail the scholarship the candidate must have secured admission in any of the graduation course in a recognized university.

To submit online application click on http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?