28th December 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?

Madam can I get scholarship? I am perusing B.Com final year, for my qualification for which I am eligible to get scholarship, I have aggregate marks is 80.82 percentage. Is this ok? Will I be able to get some scholarship? Please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship while doing B.Com final year?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursing B.Com final year and have an aggregate of 80.82 percentage? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after pursuing final year B.Tech
  4. Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship 3rd year renewal being a chartered accountant student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  6. Am i eligible for Merit Scholarship being a final year B.Tech (IT) student?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship to study ICSE Executive course if pursuing M.Com final semester and secured 85% in B.Com?
  8. Eligibility to appear in SNAP for a candidate who has secured 60% aggregate in B.E. and 55% in 10th & 12th?
  9. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship with 43.3 percentage marks in B.Sc 2nd year?
  11. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?
  12. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  13. Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship on 12th basis if pursuing B.Com 4th semester?
  16. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  18. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
24th February 2018, 11:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Madam can I get scholarship? I am perusing B.Com final year, for my qualification for which I am eligible to get scholarship, I have aggregate marks is 80.82 percentage. Is this ok? Will I be able to get some scholarship? Please advice.

It is very difficult to get a scholarship while studying BCom final year. In general, scholarships are offered to students from the first year of the BCom course. Most of the scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit and family income. You can try and apply for a scholarship offered by private organizations, while studying the final year of the BCom course. You can also contact your college or seniors regarding scholarships. Usually, it is not possible to get any scholarship while studying in the final year of any course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?