28th December 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the Tata Foundation Scholarship after securing 73.16 percentage marks in 1st year MBBS?

Sir, I secured 73.16 % in 1st year MBBS and I study in GMC Miraj ...am I eligible for any of the Tata foundation scholarship...if. Yes... How to apply for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma?
  2. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  3. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  4. Am I eligible for Tata Scholarship while doing 1st year BDS?
  5. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 71.27% in MBBS 2nd year pursuing from Deemed college?
  7. What are the possibilities of getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for Ratan Tata scholarship while doing 3rd year MBBS?
  9. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured good percentage in 1st year of F.Y.B.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  11. Am I eligible for getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS with 75% marks?
  12. How to get MBBS 1st year scholarship?
  13. How can I get scholarship in the second year of MBBS course on the basis of marks achieved in the first year?
  14. How to get Ratan TATA Trust Scholarship for MBBS course? How much amount can I get annually?
  15. Only the candidates of Mumbai are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?
  16. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Ratan Tata Scholarship for BDS 1st year student who has secured 98% in 12th?
13th April 2022, 06:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the Tata Foundation Scholarship after securing 73.16 percentage marks in 1st year MBBS?

Tata Trust provides scholarship opportunity only for students who are persuing medical course and have completed their first year degree .

Eligibility
Open for students enrolled in UG /OG program in health care and medical science
Must have completed 1st year of UG or PG program from a recognised institution
Applicant must have passed the minimum qualifying exam score criteria for respective discipline of studies.

Thus you can apply for the scholarship.
There is no fixed award but it's variable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?