31st May 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course?

I want to study pg biochemistry in distance education please give me a details about distance education universities and how to get loan for studies there at distance mode

8th June 2014, 11:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course?

Biochemistry is still in its infant stage in India. As a result, there are limited institutes in India which offer master degree in Biochemistry. Most of the institutes offer full time degree course as there is more prospect in full time degree as compared to part time or distance learning. The institutes where you can pursue the course are as follows.

-Institute of Advanced Studies in Education University (IASE), Rajasthan
-MGM University of Health Sciences - Maharashtra, Navi Mumbai
-Maharajah's Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagaram, Andhra Pradesh
-Jamia Millia Islamia
-Calicut university

You can get education loan for pursuing the course especially if the institute offers good exposure or placement facilities. You need to approach the nearby bank where you or your family has an account. Then you need to talk to the manager regarding the loan and your course of study. You need to submit various documents like academic background certificates, admission letter, etc. After verification of the documents and necessary formalities, the bank will sanction your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?