26th November 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Loan for Merchant Navy course from sources other than banks?

I m goin to join merchant navy as trianing of 12mnths as deck cadet in november. The name of the institute is HINDUSTAN MARINE INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, kolkata. (www.hmaship.com)
i m i nid of getin loan as my total fees id Rs 7 lakhs. i m hardly getin any banks to avail the loan.
pls help me to get a loan for dis course.........
also tell me abt the institute and its future prospects
contact - [email protected]
thanks

13th December 2013, 12:51 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Lightbulb Re: Loan for Merchant Navy course from sources other than banks?

Merchant Navy is believed to be one of the best possible jobs in the world. It is a job which has good Income, Freedom, Beauty, Adventure, Enjoyment. Any personnel in Merchant Navy is given a very good salary and freedom of experiences and working in the never ending seas and oceans, beauty of nature and adventure at every moment.

You are lucky to be a part of it in the future. Regarding finance for your course, you need not worry since there are many nationalized and private banks that give education loans with lenient norms and conditions. Even organizations like Sahu Jain Trust also gives the provision of taking scholarships which will be like a loan and you need to repay it after you get job.

You need to approach various banks to get your loan. This is because various banks like State Bank of India has very strict internal policies for sanctioning loan. Hence you should aim at the private banks. SInce you want a loan of 7 lakhs, so approach a private nationalized with a third party guarantor and talk to the branch manager. Furnish all the details regarding the loan as asked by the bank and your loan will surely get sanctioned.

Hindustan Marine Institute of Professional Studies is a very good institute with various branches, namely in Delhi, Kolkata, Siliguri and Ranchi. It has a good number of tie-ups. There are many successful aspirants from this institute who have achieved high success and whose stories were printed in the leading newspapers. You can contact them to get more details regarding their placement records.

The contact details are as follows →
1525 Madurdaha, Hussainpur,Kalikapur,
Kolkata-700107
PHONE:033-65012999,033-65012333

Its time for your to get determined to pursue Merchant Navy and try every possible option to make it happen even though it may lead you to go different banks and talk about loan. Your determination and hard work will definitely pay off. You must remember that opportunity once lost has very less chance to come back to you again.

Go ahead. Our best wishes are with you.
17th January 2014, 03:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Loan for Merchant Navy course from sources other than banks?

If you wish to seek education loan then banks are the best options for you. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, six months bank account statements during the sanctioning.
4th May 2015, 04:40 AM
Christopher (krish)

Sir/maam i.m krish got admission in technical course due to sum financial problem i can,t proced my merchant navy technical course or engine cadet can i take a laon from bank to prusue my course
4th May 2015, 04:52 AM
Christopher (krish)

I.m krish got admission in seaman technical course or engne cadet i cannot proced my merchant navy technical course due to sum financial problem at family my dreamz was to become a man in uniform but can,t prusue my drmz bcoz of sum financial problem dis tyme i realy need a help can i take a loan from bank to prusue my course plz i relly need sum information of the educational loan for merchant navy cadet my email id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?