19th October 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for scholarship if I have got 74.1% marks in 10th CBSE board?

Am I eligible for scholarship if I have got 74.1% marks in 10th CBSE board? Is there any available scholarship for me? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for getting the scholarship? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  2. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  3. How can I get scholarship if I have completed 10th from CBSE board?
  4. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  5. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  6. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  7. Eligibility to get CBSE scholarship after passing 10th?
  8. Can I get scholarship if secured 95.6% in 10th CBSE?
  9. Scholarship for 10th CBSE board student with 10 CGPA marks and being a only child to parents?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed 10th with 9.8 CGPA from CBSE board?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing B.Tech if I have scored 88% cut off marks in PCM?
  13. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate having secured 80% in 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?
  15. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the possibilities of getting scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th CBSE board?
  18. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured Grade-10 in 10th CBSE?
23rd October 2016, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship if I have got 74.1% marks in 10th CBSE board?

Chances are less for a scholarship with 74.1% marks in class 10th. These days who have got top marks in board exams have more chances of getting scholarship.

Hence, you have very less chances. You can try for scholarships which conduct entrance exam for selecting best candidates.
24th October 2016, 02:22 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship if I have got 74.1% marks in 10th CBSE board?

Class 10 CBSE Result is given as CGPA's ranging from 0-10 CGPA

With these grades,the chances of getting Scholarship are low as there are many students who score 10 CGPS's too.So they are first priorities.

But you should try to look out for Scholarship if you are 'Only Girl child'
or belong to SC/ST community.
School Administration can provide even more information in this case you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?