1st September 2011, 01:09 PM
laxman0318

Procedure and eligibility to get a seat in MBBS course in UK after 12th class in India? Does Indian or UK government offer any scholarship?

what is the process and eligibility to get seat in mbbs in UK after 12 th class in India.does ours or UK government offer any scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting government scholarship after completion of 12th with 78% marks?
  2. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  3. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  4. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any Government sponsored scholarship to study MBBS in India?
  8. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  9. Is there any scholarship to study MBBS in India for Afganistani student?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship to do MBBS course in India from Bangladesh?
  11. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  12. Scholarships available after 11th standard?
  13. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Procedure for getting admission and scholarship in UK for doing MBBS?
  15. Eligibility to get scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate with 75% in 12th? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to study MBBS with scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91.63% in 12th?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
  18. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
1st December 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to get a seat in MBBS course in UK after 12th class in India? Does Indian or UK government offer any scholarship?

How much tests have to pass to get admit in MBBS in Uk
8th April 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to get a seat in MBBS course in UK after 12th class in India? Does Indian or UK government offer any scholarship?

do uk offer any scholarship for medical ug programme
23rd June 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I had passed the plus2 in CBSE 75% and NEET qualified 52% Can I get a MBBS seat in UK.Please tell me how and any scholarship in this programme
6th November 2014, 10:32 AM
Chinnuramu

Procedure and eligibility to get a seat in
MBBS course in UK after 12th class in
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?