2nd February 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Cost to studying Pilot course after 12th? Which bank can grant me an education loan with minimum interest rates?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCM group and want to become a Pilot to join Air Force. I want to know overall cost to study it? Which bank grant me an education loan in minimum interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  4. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  5. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  6. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  7. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  8. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  13. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  17. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  18. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd February 2017, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost to studying Pilot course after 12th? Which bank can grant me an education loan with minimum interest rates?

Most of the PSU banks have the lowest interest rates for education and also they help you get subsidy on interest, if you are eligible for it. Therefore, apply for education loan at any PSU bank.

For becoming a pilot in air force, you need to crack exams like NDA, AFCAT for flying branch. These don't require any money from your side. Only commercial pilot is an expensive course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?