4th September 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Which bank grants an education loan at Tamil Nadu to the resident of Madhya Pradesh?

Hello, I am resident of Madhya Pradesh. I have completed B.Tech (IT) and now looking to study M.Tech (IT) through distance education from KSOU. Please tell me which bank grant me an education loan at Tamilnadu?

6th September 2016, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank grants an education loan at Tamil Nadu to the resident of Madhya Pradesh?

Normally, banks won't have any problem if you fulfill all the criteria. Residence is not a problem if you have got valid admission in a recognized college or university.

Also, if you have all the documents related to your candidature, then bank won't have any problem in sanctioning education loan.
7th September 2016, 12:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank grants an education loan at Tamil Nadu to the resident of Madhya Pradesh?

There are many banks which offer education loan. You can opt for education loan from one of them for your higher studies. However, you should look for the banks which have branches in Madhya Pradesh preferably near your residence. This is because for most of the banks you need to apply for education loan in the branch which is near your residence. The detailed list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?