4th September 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to apply for an education loan against a rental house?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Commerce stream and now want to study BBA and CA course simultaneously. Can I apply for an education loan against of rental home because I live in an rental house?

Related Questions:
  1. In which bank should I apply for an education loan to study LLB course if live in a rental house?
  2. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan against land as a mortgage in rural areas?
  3. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  4. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  5. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of house in village?
  7. How can I apply for an Education Loan if my parents don't have IT Return?
  8. Possibilities to take an education loan against car whose EMI is not fully paid?
  9. How can I get an Education Loan for my son's higher studies while having rental income?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  12. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  15. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  16. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  17. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
7th September 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to apply for an education loan against a rental house?

Yes, you can apply for education loan even though you are staying in a rental house. There is no problem in applying for education loan and getting it sanctioned if you are staying in a rental house. You cannot keep the house as mortgage against your education loan. Other than this, if you comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank , then you can get your education loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?