2nd August 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCM group and want to study B.Tech from Lovely Professional University. I am resident of Himachal Pradesh. Can I get education loan in Punjab? Can a bank give me loan without resident of Punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank grants an education loan at Tamil Nadu to the resident of Madhya Pradesh?
  2. Is education loan facility available in LPU?
  3. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  4. Can I apply for Punjab PMT if done +2 from HP Board of School Education?
  5. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  6. Eligibility to apply for loan when belongs to other state and residing in a different state?
  7. How to approach the SBI Bank branch available at LPU campus for an education loan to study B.Tech?
  8. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  9. In which branch of Punjab National Bank, Education Loan facility is available in Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh?
  10. Am I eligible for HP PMT Entrance Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 12-08-1995?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  12. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  13. List of best Government affiliated universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in Northern India? When the admission will be started?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  16. Can I do JBT after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  18. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate? -- [New]
4th August 2016, 08:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in order to pursue B.tech course from Lovely Professional University in Punjab. There is no problem if you are not a resident of Punjab. You need to apply for education loan in a bank near your residence in Himachal Pradesh. You need to furnish all requisite documents to the bank and complete all formalities complying with the terms and conditions your loan sanctioned.
4th August 2016, 05:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?

Yes, if you have got admission in a recognized university then surely you can apply for education loan. Residency doesn't matter if you want to study at any reputed institution.

Some colleges have tie up with banks for education loan. If LPU has something like that then you can apply for loan there itself, otherwise, contact the nearest bank branch which is present near your residence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?