4th September 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad?

Hello sir, I want to study under graduate course from abroad. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Please tell me which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  2. Which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad? -- [New]
  3. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  7. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  8. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  9. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  10. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  11. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  13. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  14. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  16. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  17. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
6th September 2016, 09:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad?

Normally, a PSU bank is considered the best option for education, because it provides you all the benefits which are provided by the government.

Hence, after securing admission contact the nearest PSU bank for education loan. If you have secured admission at a reputed university, then banks won't have any issues in loan sanction.
7th September 2016, 12:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad?

There are multiple banks which offer education loan for undergraduate course in abroad. You need to choose the bank as per the below factors.

- Availability of branch of the concerned bank near your residence.
- Relationship with the bank officials especially the branch manager or the nature of the bank officials.
- Provision of subsidies
- Processing speed if urgency

The detailed list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?