11th May 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Which banks provide education loan for doing BCA after 12th standard?

Hello Friends, I am studying in 12th Science and after completing my 12th I want to study BCA course. I would like to know that for this course I can
apply for Education Loan or not? If yes then, which Bank will give me Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCA in Jalandhar?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
  4. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  7. Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  8. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  9. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  10. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  11. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  12. Which are the banks providing an education loan to study BCA course from private college?
  13. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  14. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  15. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  16. How much time is taken by Banks to sanction an Education Loan?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for educational loan to do BCA?
23rd May 2017, 12:08 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which banks provide education loan for doing BCA after 12th standard?

Yes, you can apply for the education loan to pursue BCA from a recognized college/institute affiliated with the recognized university. Every nationalized or private bank will sanction the education loan to pursue BCA as the expense to study BCA is not so very high. You can get the education easily.
14th October 2021, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which banks provide education loan for doing BCA after 12th standard?

Can I get loan up to 60thousand for bca
18th October 2021, 10:23 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Can I get loan up to 60thousand for bca

Yes any desirous candidate can apply for loan for doing any of the course.
There are many banks which provide education loan in order to motivate students.
Some of the banks are
SBI bank
ICICI bank
PNB Bank
Union bank etc
Loan is also available for part time courses and job oriented courses subject to employability and earning potential.
There is no collateral security till a loan of 7 lacs .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?