26th March 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which are the banks providing an education loan to study BCA course from private college?

Hello sir, I am going to take admission in BCA course in a private college. So, I need huge amount of money. Please tell me which are the banks providing an education loan for BCA course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  2. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCA in Jalandhar?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA in Australia without any Guarantor?
  7. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  9. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  12. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  13. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  14. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  15. Do I have to mention college name to apply for an Education Loan?
  16. Nationalized Banks Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech in UK?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  18. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
28th March 2017, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the banks providing an education loan to study BCA course from private college?

If you are interested to study BCA course from private college and looking for an education loan, you can apply for an education loan in any bank of your interest. Almost all the banks offer an education loan for candidates who have secured admission for pursuing higher studies. You need to submit allotment order, id proof, academic certificates, address proof, etc., to the bank to apply for an education loan for pursuing BCA course.
16th October 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the banks providing an education loan to study BCA course from private college?

I have arts stream for some financial problems . I want to study BCA in a good institution. I need education loan. Can I apply for the lone in bank?
31st October 2019, 08:28 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have arts stream for some financial problems . I want to study BCA in a good institution. I need education loan. Can I apply for the lone in bank?
Yes , you can apply for an education loan and any Nationalized bank will give you a loan for the BCA course.
Some banks that can provide loan are :

SBI
Canara Bank
UBI
Bank Of India
PNB
Axis Bank
13th November 2019, 11:43 AM
EduXpert

To apply for an education loan you need to secure admission in a recognized college in a job-oriented course. Once you have secured admission you will become eligible for the education loan at any bank near you.

A guarantor is compulsory for education loan and also you must have all the documents required to apply. The final decision will be made by the bank based on your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?