22nd February 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for educational loan to do BCA?

Sir/Mam, I have done 12th with 40% marks aggregate. Now I want to do BCA and need education loan for it? Am I eligible to apply? Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  2. Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?
  3. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get student educational loan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?
  7. What is the procedure for educational loan for further studies?
  8. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for educational loan in B.Arch 4th year? What is the procedure to be followed?
  10. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the educational loan for doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course?
  14. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  16. What does education loan mean?
  17. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to get educational loan for NICMAR course?
24th February 2017, 08:59 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for educational loan to do BCA?

Yes you can apply for under graduate course.
Under SBI loan scheme the max amount for studying in India is Rs.10L
Documentation Required:::
~ Completed Education Loan Application Form
~ Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
~ Proof of admission scholarship, studentship etc
~ Schedule of expenses for the specified course
~ 2 passport size photographs
~ PAN Card of the student and the Parent/ Guardian
~ Borrower's Bank account statement for the last six months
~ Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order, of last 2 yrs
~ Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
Proof of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16).
24th February 2017, 08:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for educational loan to do BCA?

The Borrowers can apply for education loan by visiting the official website of the bank and can fill up the application form or else you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and can fill the application form after that the procedure will start and you need to submit the necessary documents demanded by the bank like ID proof, educational documents, etc. After few days the bank will provide you the loan by crediting your bank account.
24th February 2017, 10:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To apply for an educational loan to do BCA course, you should have secured admission in BCA course after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. You need to submit some documents photocopies like 10th standard, 12th standard mark sheets, Address Proof, Income Proof, Identity Proof, Admission letter, etc., to be eligible to apply for an education loan. Once, your documents are verified, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?