24th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How much time is taken by Banks to sanction an Education Loan?

Hello Friends,
I would be taking admission into MBA course next month. How much time does Banks take to provide me an Education Loan? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much time is taken by Banks to sanction an Education Loan? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  5. Education loan interest are required to be paid immediately after sanction?
  6. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  7. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  8. List of Public Sector Banks offering an Education Loan without checking academic records?
  9. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  11. Does Banks verify CIBIL score of credit card holders for an Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  13. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  15. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  18. Comparison process of Education Loans of various Banks in less time?
25th May 2016, 08:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is taken by Banks to sanction an Education Loan?

Different banks have different sport of processing. Hence the time taken to process loan request and sanction varies from one bank to another. With the advent of technology and online transactions, the processing speed has increased a lot and the loan sanctioning takes lesser time nowadays as compared to earlier. Usually loan can be sanctioned within 7-10 working days if all the formalities are completed quickly as per bank's instructions.
25th May 2016, 10:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The maximum time taken by banks to sanction an Education loan is 15 days after submitting the application form with all supporting documents. Some banks may take less time and some other banks may take more time than 15 days. But, your education loan will be sanctioned within 15 working days after submitting the application form with all supporting documents.
6th July 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Loan amount of educational loan from sbi disbursed after call letter or visa approval
10th November 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for education loan of my son dated 13/08/2019 , all process completed but still till today I have not received call from SBI bank
13th November 2019, 06:01 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for education loan of my son dated 13/08/2019 , all process completed but still till today I have not received call from SBI bank
As you have applied for Education loan 2 months ago and you have not received any call from Bank so you should visit the branch in which you have submitted your document and ask the Manager about it as the time taken by bank is from 15-20 days in granting the education loan.
27th December 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am applied for my education loan dated 21-12-19.all process completed .when get education loan.i try to go for UK.last date of payment is 3 January.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?