24th September 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to get Education Loan being a B.E. 1st semester student?

Dear Friends,
I am a B.E. 1st semester student. My family is not in the condition to pay for my studies further. So, I have decided to apply for an Education Loan. Please tell me that can I apply now? Please help me and guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if completed 1st semester of M.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  6. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  7. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it difficult to get loan if awarded scholarship for B.Tech 1st semester student?
  9. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  10. Should I opt for Bank Loan if having arrears in 1st semester?
  11. Which Banks provide Education Loan for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Education loan for MBBS 1st year student?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Whether I am unable to apply for Education Loan if studying in 1st year of B.Tech?
  15. What should I do to continue my education loan if failed in a subject of 3rd semester?
  16. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  17. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
28th May 2017, 01:18 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply to get Education Loan being a B.E. 1st semester student?

Yes, you can apply for the education loan if your college is UGC/AICTE approved. After submitting all the required documents by the bank and meeting all the terms and conditions you can get the education loan.
To get the education loan the candidate must be the citizen of India.
The candidate need to submit the documents like ID proof, Admission call letter, Fee receipt, Address proof, Educational documents, Income certificate of the parents.
Maximum of Rs. 10 lac will be sanctioned to study in India and Rs. 20 lac will be sanction to study abroad.
Loan taken up to Rs. 4 Lac will not require any security, but above Rs. 4 lac and up to Rs. 7.50 Lac third party security is required and above that Co-obligation of parent and collateral tangible security will be required.
Loan can be repaid within 10/15 years depending on the amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?