30th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

Hello, I am studying BTech from Hyderabad. Some of my friends informed me about the PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies. I just want to know about the benefits which I can get if I apply for this scheme?

13th August 2018, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

Padho Pradesh is a government scheme for education loan with interest subsidy provided by all the Indian associate banks including PNB. You need to have taken admission in Masters, M.Phil and PhD to avail this education loan.

Also, this scheme is only for minority groups, who are economically weak. Annual income of family should be less than 6 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?