30th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme? I want to do my Post Graduation in Abroad through this scheme because I feel that PNB is introduced the best scheme for students.

5th August 2018, 02:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

You can avail maximum Rs. 20 lakhs under PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme. As per model scheme of IBA, the maximum loan for study abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.
5th August 2018, 07:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

The maximum amount of loan offered under PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme is Rs. 20 lakhs.

To be eligible to apply for an education loan under this scheme, you should have secured admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities and you should belong to minority community.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?