30th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

I am interested to apply in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan of Punjab National Bank for studying in Abroad. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Thank you!

5th August 2018, 02:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

Eligibility to apply in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme is as follows.

The students must have secured admission in the approved courses at Master's, M.Phil, or P.HD levels in abroad for the courses such as Arts, Science, Engineering, Management etc.

Total income of the employed candidates from all sources or in case of unemployed candidates, his/her parents income should not more than Rs. 6.0 lakhs per annum.
5th August 2018, 07:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

To be eligible to apply for PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan, you should have secured admission to Master's degree or Ph.D course in Abroad and you should belong to the minority community. After securing admission to Master's degree course, you can directly visit the bank to apply for an education loan under PNB Padho Pardesh scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?