10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of taking an Education Loan under KBL Vidyanidhi scheme?

I am a girl candidate and I want to take an Education Loan under KBL Vidyanidhi scheme of Karnataka Bank. I want to know that as a girl what benefits I will get under this loan scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Details and interest rates under Vidyanidhi Scheme of South Indian Bank?
  2. Benefits of taking an Education Loan under SIB Excellence scheme of South Indian Bank?
  3. Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?
  4. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. What kind of benefits are available in Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme?
  6. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  8. Can I get additional benefits in an Education Loan for B.B.A.LLB course being a General category girl?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  10. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility for CSIS scheme when already taken education loan from SBI bank and have an outstanding of Rs. 90,000? Benefits of CSIS scheme?
  12. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
  13. Subsidy scheme under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank for Hotel Management undergraduate course?
  14. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  16. Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?
  17. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  18. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
5th June 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of taking an Education Loan under KBL Vidyanidhi scheme?

Can i get a loptop under this loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?