19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai?

Sir,
I am in a process of enrolling into a Certificate course from IIT-Mumbai, which is spans for 6 months, and is a correspondence course. The total fee amount is Rs 62,000 upfront. Since I would be unable to give such an amount at one go. Hence if you could guide me for applying and getting education loan from Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Whether IIT will help me to get Bank Education Loan after clearing JEE Advanced?
  8. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  11. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  14. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  15. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  16. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  17. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
1st May 2015, 12:59 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am in a process of enrolling into a Certificate course from IIT-Mumbai, which is spans for 6 months, and is a correspondence course. The total fee amount is Rs 62,000 upfront. Since I would be unable to give such an amount at one go. Hence if you could guide me for applying and getting education loan from Bank?
Yes, bank can provide education loan of minimum amount 50,000 to max amount 10 lacs in case of studies in India. As you are looking for only Rs 62,000/- loan then yes you are definitely eligible for applying education loan from bank.

There are few criteria have been set by bank in terms of students criteria and course criteria. If you are an Indian national and have secured admission to higher education through merit based section process or entrance exam after 12th class, then you are eligible to go for education loan.

Courses which students are looking for under loan should be approved by government body or AICTE or UGC. Those who are looking for training or education or technical courses like ICWA, CA or CFA are also eligible under qualification criteria. Advance diploma in banking technology by PNB IIT Lucknow is also eligible. Other research programs which are recognized by designation body are also eligible.
2nd May 2015, 10:09 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai?

Hi
Educational loans are not a big deal if you get an admission in the top colleges like IITs.
You can get the loan from any of the banks out there in the nation.
There are certain formalities which are to be performed while applying for the loan and then you will be asked to show the original proofs which they ask and if you satisfy all the conditions, you will be given the loan and you can pursue your studies in the premiere institute of the country.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?