22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?

Sir,
I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad. But I belongs to Bhopal. Can you please tell me for doing BHM there I can apply for a Bank Education Loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  3. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  5. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  6. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  7. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  9. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  10. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  12. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  13. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
23rd July 2015, 11:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in order to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad even though you are from Bhopal. There is no problem if you are from Bhopal and want to pursue studies in Hyderabad. You can take loan by approaching any bank close to your residence which is Bhopal. The bank will sanction your loan after checking the recognition and reputation of your college and only when you comply with its terms and conditions.
6th December 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?

Sir, I'm a student from Chandigarh university studying BHM. I want to apply for a SBI bank loan can I get it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?