21st March 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc(Pharmacology) in University College of London?

Hello Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Pharmacology.
I want to study M.Sc in Pharmacology
in University College of London.
Kindly tell me for this course
I can apply for education loan from Bank?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  2. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Arch without college interference?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  5. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  6. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  7. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  8. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  9. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  10. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  15. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  17. Can I get education loan from a Nationalised Bank to study M.Tech if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  18. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
26th March 2015, 03:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc(Pharmacology) in University College of London?

Yes you can once you apply for the Bank Educational Loan and you can do so once you have got all the documents ready for your Admission into the College.
So just make sure that you have got all the Documents ready and then you can apply for the Educational Loan in any one of the Banks and you will be able to get the Loan that you want.
Also if you are going for a loan which is of a very big amount then you will also have to give a co-lateral to the Bank and once you are able to provide that and convince the Bank you will be provided with the Loan that you need.
So just make sure you have all the documents that is necessary and once you have all the details and required document then the Educational Loan will not be a problem.
So just study hard and make sure that you get your Admission into the College of your Choice Abroad and then you will be able to get your Educational Loan from the Bank of your Choice.
26th March 2015, 07:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc(Pharmacology) in University College of London?

Yes, you can apply for Education loan to pursue M.Sc(Pharmacology) in University College of London. To apply for an education loan, you should contact bank manager of any regional bank and you should explain him about your financial requirements and you should try to know about the documents required to apply for Education loan. Then you should submit all the required documents along with your education loan application. Then the bank manager will approve your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?