27th March 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering course?

Hello, I just want to know that if I apply for Diploma in Hotel and Catering course then I am eligible to get an education loan? I am interested to do Masters now but with the help of an education loan. Please let me know about this asap.

30th March 2019, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering course?

Yes, you can surely apply for education loan if you have taken admission at a recognized diploma college through entrance exam. Just make sure you have got admission at a good college with a decent track record and campus placement.

Getting an education loan will depend on your financial status and your guarantor should be an earning person and willing to support you. If you don't have any kind of debt then it would be better for you.
2nd April 2019, 01:02 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I just want to know that if I apply for Diploma in Hotel and Catering course then I am eligible to get an education loan? I am interested to do Masters now but with the help of an education loan. Please let me know about this asap.
Yes, you can apply the education loan for Diploma in hotel management and catering technology course and, the Indian bank is providing the education loan for the Hotel management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?