6th July 2018, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Marine final year student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am in final year of my BTech which I am doing with Marine Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship of 1 year in Shipping Corporation of India. Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying 1 year Internship over there. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  2. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) final year student?
  3. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  4. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for internship in Shipping Corporation of India being B.Tech Marine student?
  9. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for Marine student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for Civil 2nd year student in SCI?
  12. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. For B.Tech(Marine Engineering) pre-final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do Paid Internship in Shipping Corporation of India after completing BTech Petroleum course?
15th July 2018, 11:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Marine final year student?

First of all you have to contact your college regarding the internship. The college authorities will have a conversation with the admin department and will help you to get the permission for internship. Once you are allowed, you have to submit your resume at their website and send them a permission letter from your college. Now they will guide you accordingly to complete the whole selection procedure.

Web: http://www.shipindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?