26th December 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan after qualifying CMAT and securing MBA admission?

Hello everyone, I am a BCom student and preparing for CMAT. I am seriously want to study MBA. Though I belong to a small village of Assam and studying in Silchar. Can I get student loan if I qualify in CMAT and get seat for MBA course?

17th March 2019, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan after qualifying CMAT and securing MBA admission?

If you have secured admission at a recognised MBA college then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan at any reputed bank near you. Just make sure you fulfil the eligibility criteria and have a guarantor to support your loan application.

Only after a thorough verification process, you will get the education loan. It will not be an issue if you have a guarantor with a decent income and there are not outstanding loan against your or him.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?