27th January 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan after qualifying CAT and securing MBA admission?

Hello everyone, I am a BTech student and preparing for CAT. I am seriously want to study MBA. Though I belong to a small village of Odisha and studying in Bhubaneswar. Can I get student loan if I qualify in CAT and get seat for MBA course?

4th February 2019, 08:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan after qualifying CAT and securing MBA admission?

Yes, you can get an education loan after qualifying CAT and securing admission to MBA course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, after securing an admission to MBA course in a recognised college/ university, you are eligible to to apply for an education loan. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 10 lakhs for pursuing MBA course in India.
4th February 2019, 01:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan after qualifying CAT and securing MBA admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am a BTech student and preparing for CAT. I am seriously want to study MBA. Though I belong to a small village of Odisha and studying in Bhubaneswar. Can I get student loan if I qualify in CAT and get seat for MBA course?

Yes, you can get an education loan after qualifying CAT and securing MBA admission. You should have obtained admission to the MBA program in a reputed college. You should have obtained admission through CAT score or merit based selection process to study MBA. You can contact any nationalized or private banks for getting an education loan. You have to apply with Admission Letter, Fee Schedule, address proof, ID proof, income proof of parents, etc. for getting an education loan to study MBA.
5th February 2019, 08:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get an Education Loan after qualifying CAT and securing MBA admission. Actually bank offers education loan to students who have a secured admission in approved coursers in recognized university/institutions. You should be an Indian national to be eligible to get an education loan from any banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?