23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course?

Respected Sir,
Can I get Education Loan for 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course? I have passed class 12th exam from CBSE Board with 96% marks. I have topped in my school. I want to know that can I apply for loan or not for this course?
With Regards-
Mohit

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  9. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  10. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  12. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  16. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main? -- [New]
  17. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
28th May 2017, 01:05 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course?

Yes, you can apply for the education loan after getting admission in the renowned and reputed college affiliated with the recognized university. After getting admission and furnishing all the required documents and after meeting all the terms and condition of the bank you can get your loan sanctioned easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?