3rd October 2015, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?

Sir,
I have got 96% in 12th CBSE board exam and belong to general category. Also I will be looking for admission in any college after giving JEE Main for study B.Tech. I want to apply for an Education Loan. So, I want to know how much amount I can apply in an Education Loan for B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any chance of getting an education loan just by clearing JEE Main exam?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  4. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  7. What kind of exemption I will get in Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  9. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  11. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  14. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
3rd October 2015, 11:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies with good performance in your 12th standard. You can definitely opt for education loan to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. The maximum loan amount which can be sanctioned for study in India is 10 lakhs. So you can take education loan up to 10 lakhs provided this is the cost which includes only your study cost like institute fees, hostel charges, mess charges, books cost and other study material cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?