23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?

Hello,
I am getting admission in MBBS course and it's costing Rs. 45 Lacs in US. I want to apply for Education Loan for studying MBBS in US. Can you please let me know which Banks can provide me Education Loan to this amount? Also tell me what are all the requirements for applying Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  4. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  5. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  6. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  7. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  9. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  11. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  12. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2015, 10:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get education loan of 45 lakhs to pursue your MBBS course in USA. This is because the maximum loan amount which can be sanctioned for study in abroad is 20 lakhs. Moreover, the bank will ask for mortgage for loan above 7.5 lakhs. You can approach any bank near your residence and have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan and act as per his/ her instructions to get your loan sanctioned by completing all the requisite bank formalities. However, you cannot take education loan more than 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?