25th January 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for loan to study in AES college?

Does college provide some scholarships?

14th April 2015, 01:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for loan to study in AES college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If your college is recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission) / AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) or Recognized by Government, then definitely you are eligible to apply for education loan from any nationalized or private banks.

There are a number of bank offers education loan and there are huge competition among the banks. You can approach any bank for sanction your education loan. You can also compare the education loan online through various websites like Bankbazaar.com etc.

Almost all the private banks, Nationalized banks, commercial banks provides & offer education loan for higher studies & the study, which is recognized by UGC/AICTE/ or by the Government. If you want to take admission in Indian Universities then you can get loan amount upto 10 lacks. There is no need for security deposit a loan amount up to 4 lacks. If you sanction loan amount more than 4 lacks - 10 lacks then you have to submit third party guarantee i.e. signature from parent/uncle/aunt/relative etc. or necessary documents.

If you want to get education loan from the bank for your higher education, then you have to submit these necessary documents to the bank.

1. Proof of admission to the course
2. Prospectus of the course wherein charges like Admission Fee, Examination Fee, Hostel Charges etc. are mentioned.
3. Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
4. Schedule of expenses for the course
5. Statement of Bank account for the last six months of borrower
6. Income tax assessment order not more than 2 years old (yours or parents)
7. Brief statement of assets and liabilities of borrower.
8. If you are not an existing bank customer you would also need to establish your identity and give proof of residence.
9. Proof of age
10. Details of Assets & Liabilities of parents/co-obligants/guarantors.

I suggest you to please contact the bank personally to get complete details regarding education loan, they will guide you properly. You can also visit the bank website to check the education loan procedure.
15th April 2015, 02:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for loan to study in AES college?

Quote:
In present scenario, Reserve Bank of India has given notification to all banks to issue education loans to needy candidates if they submit the required essentials for education loan.

Your college needs to be affiliated from UGC and All India Council for Technical Education if it is engineering college.

You will have to produce the education loan letter issued from the college to the bank and all other documents.

As per latest news, upto four lakh education loan there is no security deposit required.

You can approach your nearest bank for more details and procedures.
17th April 2015, 08:48 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I apply for loan to study in AES college?

Quote:

Yes, you can Apply for the Loan if you are studying in AES college. yes, college allow you to have the Scholarship program if you are eligible for the Program. For this you need to score a very good marks, then only you will be eligible for the Scholarship Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?