18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank if my father doesn't have Pan Card and ITR?

Hi,
My father don't have Pan Card and ITR. Kindly tell me how can I apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  2. In which branch of Punjab National Bank, Education Loan facility is available in Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh?
  3. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  4. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Being a Bank Ex-Officer my father can become a guarantor against Education Loan?
  6. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  7. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  8. Why Centurion Bank of Punjab denied to sanction Education Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  10. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  11. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  12. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  13. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  16. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  18. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
28th April 2016, 07:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank if my father doesn't have Pan Card and ITR?

You can still opt for education loan even though your father does not have PAN Card and ITR. The only condition to opt for loan in this scenario is you need to have someone else as the co-borrower who has a valid PAN number and ITR in your family. It is not a compulsion that your father needs to be the co-borrower, even your mother or siblings can become co-borrower provided they have a valid income source.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?