23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to avail education loan from Vijaya Bank to study M.Tech?

I am doing engineering with Computer Science branch and after it wiling to do M.Tech so, I need education loan for it. Please guide me to get education loan from Vijaya Bank?

5th January 2018, 03:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to avail education loan from Vijaya Bank to study M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing engineering with Computer Science branch and after it wiling to do M.Tech so, I need education loan for it. Please guide me to get education loan from Vijaya Bank?

Candidates have to contact any Vijaya Bank branch near their place to collect the education loan application form and apply for education loans. They can also get the application online from the Vijaya Bank official website. For studies in India, maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs offered to students. For an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakh there is no security & margin money required. There are no processing fee / upfront charges for an education loan of up to Rs 10 Lakh. For an education loan of over Rs 4 Lakh to Rs 7.5 Lakh collateral security is required in the form of third party guarantee. Parent/s also should execute the documents. Candidates have to apply with necessary documents like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Ration Card, income proof of parents’, letter of admission, fee schedule, etc. for education loans. Vijaya Bank website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?