25th February 2018, 07:58 AM
Chandu baby

From where I can avail education loan for B.Tech from Lovely Professional University?

How I can take education loan for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University? What is the fee structure for the students per annum and whether admission is based on written entrance exam only? How should I proceed to take admission in LPU?

28th February 2018, 11:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I can avail education loan for B.Tech from Lovely Professional University?

There are many public sector and private sector banks which sanction education loan for professional courses like Bachelor of Technology. The admission in Lovely Professional University is done on basis of score in LPU NEST exam as well as direct admission based on percentage of marks in 12th board exams.

The fee structure for Bachelor of Technology per semester is Rs 94,500. You can visit State Bank of India along with loan letter from college and other documents required by bank for quick sanction of education loan.
28th February 2018, 03:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I can avail education loan for B.Tech from Lovely Professional University?

You can apply for Education loan from any bank in India. Different banks like Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Canara Bank of India etc. offer education loan for Bachelor of technology course.

The fee structure per semester is Rs 94,500 for Bachelor of Technology course.

You can apply for LPU NEST exam for admission in LPU. Some seats are reserved for Direct admission quota also where admission is based on percentage of marks in 12th.
28th February 2018, 05:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The banks from which you can get education loan are:

State Bank of India

Bank of Baroda.

Punjab National Bank.

ICICI, HDFC, Axis etc.

The annual fees is Rs 1,89,000 per annum for Bachelor of Technology.

Admission is done both on basis of written test called LPU NEST and direct admission also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?