23rd October 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Which Bank can avail Education Loan within a month for B.Tech course?

Sir,
I have passed my 2nd PUC with 89 percentage in Science and now I want take admission in B.Tech course. So, which Bank can give me education loan within a month?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Banks which sponsor Education Loan within a month to study MS in Texas University?
  3. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  5. How to avail education loan with out offering any mortgage? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  8. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  12. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  13. How can I get Education Loan for my son if both me and my wife are earning members?
  14. Why Centurion Bank of Punjab denied to sanction Education Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  15. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  16. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. Assets for security to apply for Bank Education Loan to study BDS course?
15th November 2015, 11:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank can avail Education Loan within a month for B.Tech course?

With the advent of technology especially in the internet world, now the tasks which earlier took months to complete can be accomplished within few days. Internet has created revolution in the banking industry. Now every bank is operating online. Hence the transactions and processing is quite fast. Most of the banks sanction loan within one week, so there is no requirement of waiting for a month. Some even give pre-approved loan with certain terms and conditions like ICICI. The list of banks from which you can get education loan is attached below. You can get education loan from them within a span of 15 days at max.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?