8th July 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my graduation by applying for educational loan alone?

My family economical condition was very poor .but i really want do the graduation course. Can I do my graduation by applying for educational loan alone? Will that be possible? or I should have some money in hand? Can someone please guide me on the same?

9th July 2015, 05:25 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do my graduation by applying for educational loan alone?

Yes, you can apply for education loan for completing your graduation. The banks were giving the eduction loan for the job oriented course. So you can apply for the education loan to complete your graduation as your interest. For getting education loan you need to get admission in the reputed college/University. You also need to show the certificates which are required by the banks.
7th August 2015, 03:14 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do my graduation by applying for educational loan alone?

Dear Friend..

Yes, definitely bank will provide the education loan for the graduation degree..
For applying the education loan you have to firstly got admission in reputed college..
Then after you have to show the admission letter to the bank branch official..
they will give you a form.. you have to fill it and submit it with the photocopy of your admission letter..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?