10th March 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any scholarship if secured 78% in 12th and studying B.Tech 2nd year?

Hello!
I am Sapna & I am in B.Tech 2nd year.
I have 78% in 12th standard.
And I have cleared my first year.
Can I get any scholarship?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  2. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  3. Can I get any scholarship if secured 78% in 12th and studying B.Tech 2nd year? -- [New]
  4. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  5. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  6. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  7. Can I apply for Indian Oil Scholarship after studying 2nd year B.Tech
  8. Available scholarships for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student of JNTU?
  9. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  10. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to renew my MHRD scholarship?
  12. When can I get scholarship if secured 80% in 12th and now studying B.Tech?
  13. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  14. Can I get scholarship now pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course having scored 91% in 12th class with Commerce stream?
  15. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  18. Can I get any scholarship after studying B.Tech 1st year in Gayatri college?
9th November 2017, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any scholarship if secured 78% in 12th and studying B.Tech 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!
I am Sapna & I am in B.Tech 2nd year.
I have 78% in 12th standard.
And I have cleared my first year.
Can I get any scholarship?
Thank you.

Yes, you can apply for a Gaurav Foundation scholarship while studying BTech 2nd year. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered to students of Indian Nationals. Students upper age limit is 35 years to avail the Gaurav Foundation scholarship. Gaurav Foundation scholarship is offered based on marks scored, family income etc. Those students who are studying 2nd year of BTech also eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation scholarship. You must have scored over 60% marks in all the examinations like 10th, 10+2, BTech 1st year to get a Gaurav Foundation scholarship. You can apply online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation scholarship. Gaurav Foundation scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?