23rd December 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

When can I get scholarship if secured 80% in 12th and now studying B.Tech?

sir,
m akanksha sachan..n nw, m doing m b.tech from bbd..i got more than 80%marks in 12th, i have not get m scholarship this year,i want to know tht when i get m scholarship..kindly, inform me.
thank you..
your sincerely
akanksha.

26th December 2014, 09:55 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: When can I get scholarship if secured 80% in 12th and now studying B.Tech?

I think you are talking about the CBSE scholarships scheme. Yes you can apply for CBSE scholarships scheme as you had scored 80% marks in your 12th class so you may eligible for applying for CBSE Scholarships.
You can get CBSE Scholarships Only and Only If--

>>If your parents salary (Total family income does not exceed 4.5 Lakhs (Revised to 6 lakh) Per year.

>> Your 12th percentage must be 80 or above 80.

Students generally get scholarship every month in their provided bank accounts. If you are not getting then you can register your complaint on their portal. If you want to register a complaint then you can register it by following link-
http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/W...tact%20Us.html

OR
ALL COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:
THE SECRETARY,
CBSE
SHIKSHA KENDRA,
2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
FAX : 22515826
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?