19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank can provide Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study Part Time MBA in N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research?

Hello,
I am eager to take admission for Part Time MBA course, at N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mira Road, Thane. It is a three year degree consist of Rs. 1.5 Lacs, so which bank would give me a Education Loan for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  4. In which government college can I get after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET?
  5. List of MAT Feb Colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  11. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  15. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  16. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  17. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
10th February 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank can provide Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study Part Time MBA in N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am eager to take admission for Part Time MBA course, at N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mira Road, Thane. It is a three year degree consist of Rs. 1.5 Lacs, so which bank would give me a Education Loan for this?

Candidates who are studying at part time MBA in N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research can apply for an education loan through SBI Education Plus. SBI Education Plus offers to those who are working in State / Central / PSUs / Reputed Private Sector Companies / Reputed Institutions with a minimum service of 2 years. Candidates have to provide consent letter from the employer for pursuing higher education for obtaining the SBI Education Plus. Candidates should be below 45 years and should pay 10% margin for the SBI Education Plus. Candidates can find the details in the SBI website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?