5th September 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I take another loan for 2nd year if already took for 1st year?

Can i get loan for my 2nd b.tech after completed my 1-1 with 2 backlogs. Also i took loan for my 1st b.tech from sbi.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take another loan for 2nd year if already took for 1st year? -- [New]
  2. Whether Government of India is providing any loan at zero percent subsidy for poors?
  3. Can I get loan if getting direct admission in MBA at government college?
  4. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  5. Should I opt for Bank Loan if having arrears in 1st semester?
  6. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  7. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  8. When is the supplementary exam for 1st year and 2nd year?
  9. Fee concession or loan for ST students to join 1st year intermediate?
  10. What's my Home quota state for EAMCET? I've studied 10th in Vijayawada, inter 1st year in Nellore and 2nd year in Vijayawada
  11. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  12. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  13. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  15. Am I eligible for campus interview after scoring 64% in 1st year, 53% in 2nd year and 67% in 3rd year?
  16. Can I get a loan of about 8 Lacs to start a business while studying in 1st year of B.Tech?
  17. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  18. Will I get loan for my 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech?
22nd January 2016, 06:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take another loan for 2nd year if already took for 1st year?

No, you cannot avail educational loan twice for a course.

As you have obtained a loan for 1st year and it will continue till your completion of the course.

The banks will not avail educational loan twice for same course.
16th March 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take another loan for 2nd year if already took for 1st year?

When we clear 1st education loan money and we won't the education was close and then we want take a new education loan from another bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?