4th January 2022, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for BBA in India?

I want to study BBA in India.Can i get education loan for BBA?

5th January 2022, 07:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for BBA in India?

Yes education loan for BBA students is applicable in India

Age limit:-
Avail upto 35 years for non employed personnels and 45years in case of working employees/executives.

Repayment period:-
>Tenure of an education loan consists of duration of study, grace period after the study and repayment period
>For Indian courses repayment tenure is maximum of 15 years after the commencement of repayment

Maximum loan amount:-
Upto ₹80 lakhs -₹1.5 crore for students in India, abroad and IITs, IIMs and ISBs

Who can apply:-
>An Indian National having secured admission to professional/technical courses in recognised institutions.
>Permanent employees who are employed for not less than three years with any organization and who intend to acquire
Higher professional qualifications and have secured admissions in a reputed institute.

Repayment frequency:-
>Repayment in education loans typically starts 1 tear after completing the course or six months after getting the job, which is earlier
>Loan interest repayment will start immediately after disbursement of the first installment of the loan.
7th January 2022, 02:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I get education loan for BBA in India?

Yes, you can get education loan for BBA in India.

You can surely apply for education loan, if you have secured admission at a recognised University. Just contact the nearest bank branch for education loan.
Bank will ask you to apply on an application form.
You also need a guarantor to get your loan sanctioned.
Any earning member of the family can be your guarantor.
8th January 2022, 10:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I get education loan for BBA in India?

Yes, the candidate can get an education loan for BBA in India. The candidate should have completed 12th with a minimum of 60% marks from any university.

The candidate needs to provide documents like Aadar card, Address proof, etc to apply for the education loan.
8th January 2022, 10:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I get an education loan for BBA in India?

Yes, you can surely apply for an education loan, if you have secured admission at a recognized university. Just contact the nearest bank branch for your education loan. Bank will ask you to apply on an application form.

Banks:

1. Axis Bank,

2. ICICi bank,

3. HDFC bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?