24th September 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 1.25 Lacs to study BBA(H) in India?

Hello,
If I want to do BBA(H) in India and the total fee expense in Rs. 1.25 Lacs then can I apply for an Education Loan? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  2. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  4. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 1.25 Lacs to study BBA(H) in India? -- [New]
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  17. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
30th May 2017, 12:36 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 1.25 Lacs to study BBA(H) in India?

Yes, you can apply for education loan to pursue your BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course. To get your education loan sanctioned you must meet the terms and conditions and other norms of the bank. The borrower must have got the secured admission in the reputed college which is affiliated with the recognized university.
31st May 2017, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 1.25 Lacs to study BBA(H) in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
If I want to do BBA(H) in India and the total fee expense in Rs. 1.25 Lacs then can I apply for an Education Loan? Please reply as soon as possible.

Yes, you can apply for education loan of Rs 1.25 Lakhs for studying BBA (H) in India. You should be an Indian citizen to avail an education loan. You should be studying in a college or university recognized by UGC, Government, AICTE, AIBMS etc. You can get up to Rs 4 Lakhs of education loan for studies without any collateral. You can apply for an education loan in Government or private banks. You have to provide a proof of admission to the selected recognized college. You need to produce a schedule of fees for getting an education loan. You can contact any bank branch near your place for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?