4th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?

Respected Sir,
I am a 12th BSEH and I want an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA. After few years again I want an Education Loan for studying MBA also. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  6. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  8. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  10. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  12. Procedure to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  16. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
6th May 2016, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?

The education loan upto Rs. 4 lacs is offered by the banks without any security. So, you can take an education loan from the bank for pursuing BBA course. You can clear that education loan and once again you can take the education loan for pursuing Education loan. For approval of education loan, you must have all the required documents related to your studies and property. Once, all the documents are submitted and verified by the bank, your Education loan will be approved within 10-15 working days.
7th May 2016, 09:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?

You should do the following in order to get an education loan of 1.5 lakhs. Since 1.5 lakhs is quite low amount, so you can get the education loan sanctioned easily.

- First get admission in a well recognized institute.
- Then act as per bank's instructions to complete all formalities.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme.
- For MBA course, you need to get admission in one of the top institutes of country if you are unable to repay the loan of BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?